Deputy Consul General of Australia
150 East 42nd Street, Floor 34
New York NY 10017-5612
The Australian Consulate-General is open by appointment only. If you would like to contact the Passports and Consular Section, please call or email with your contact information and the nature of your request.
The Australian Consulate- General offers these services:
- Applications for Australian passports
- Consular notarial services such as signature certifications on legal documents and certification of copies
- Protecting the interests of Australian citizens in our consular jurisdiction
- Supporting the Australian diaspora community and organizations at large
- To further the development of economic, trade, tourism, scientific and cultural relations between Australia and the US.
Embassy of Australia in Washington, D.C: www.usa.embassy.gov.au
Australian Permanent Mission to the United Nations: www.unny.mission.gov.au/australian-permanent-mission-to-the-united-nations