Honorary Consul of the Kingdom of Denmark
White and Williams LLP
1650 Market Street, One Liberty Place, suite 1800
Philadelphia, PA 19103-7395
The Honorary Consulate is open by appointment only. If you would like to speak with the Honorary Consul, please call or email with your contact information and the nature of your request.
Joseph Kuffler is an attorney at the law firm of White and Williams LLP. His practice focuses primarily on insurance subrogation recovery issues, but has also included complex insurance coverage disputes and general commercial litigation matters. He is a member of the bars of Pennsylvania and New Jersey..
In 2012, Joseph was appointed as Honorary Danish Consul for the Eastern Pennsylvania region.
- Facilitating economic, education, and cultural exchanges between Denmark and Pennsylvania
- Protecting the interests of Danish citizens while in Pennsylvania
- Supporting the Danish diaspora community and organizations at large
- Acting as liaison for official government and business delegations
- Assistance with lost or temporary passports
The Danish Honorary Consul does not offer assistance with visas or obtaining Danish nationality. These services are provided by the Danish Embassy in Washington D.C or the New York General Consul.
Danish Embassy in Washington, D.C., http://usa.um.dk/
Danish General Consulate in New York City, http://usa.um.dk/en/about-us/consulate-general-of-denmark—new-york/